Re: Modeler Attribute Order Question.

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:40:14 EDT

    I totally agree on undo/redo and the Help (and object copy/paste) -
    we will be adding that at some point.

    The rest is unlikely... What I am planning to implement instead is a
    simple plugin architecture letting other people drop their
    extensions. Nothing as sophisticated as Eclipse, but still a clear
    extension mechanism. We can't be everything for everybody and we will
    not be.

    Andrus