Re: Modeler Attribute Order Question.

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 26 2005 - 19:54:44 EDT

    > I totally agree on undo/redo and the Help (and object copy/paste) - we
    > will be adding that at some point.
    And the point would be? :).

    > The rest is unlikely... What I am planning to implement instead is a
    > simple plugin architecture letting other people drop their extensions.
    This sounds interesting, but instead of a plug-in architecture, maybe
    to simplify and to document the actual one, would bring more 'extensions'.

    > We can't be everything for everybody and we will not be.
    Never expected such a thing :)
    However you should consider the following:
    - most of the users use Cayenne because of the Modeler(at least those who I know or I talked to
    about Cayenne).

    This is why IMHO the Modeler should be more user friendly.

    Thanks in advance,

    Ahmed.