deprecated loggingLevel

From: Bryan Lewis (brya..aine.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 15:36:24 EDT

    While perusing the latest ReleaseNotes I saw:

        * Deprecated explicit log levels in Query, OperantionHints and DataContext.

    We started using the explicit log levels a couple of months ago as a way to avoid logging some large and uninteresting SQL statements. Is there an alternative way to do that now, or was it considered to be a useless feature? Just checking before I start touching the code.