Re: Reverse Engineer Database Comments?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 16:48:40 EDT

    I am rethinking my reasons for closing a similar issue before:

    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/ViewIssue.jspa?key=CAY-56

    My concern was loading extra junk in runtime. Now that we are adding
    annotations, we'll have to implement a way to turn on and off loading
    of extra metadata. It will probably be the same solution for comments
    as well as annotations. So I am no longer against it.

    Andrus