Re: RES: CMS Advice

From: Lindsay Steele (lsteel..inet.net.au)
Date: Fri Oct 28 2005 - 22:10:31 EDT

    I was going to mention Joomla, which I use on several sites.

     It would fit in with most of your requirements except 4 - my reading
    said that Drupal will link one content item to several places - not sure
    if Joomla will do this.

    On the positive side, Joomla is looking at supporting multiple databases
    in the near future as well as having better ACL for user access.

    I like the idea of a home grown solution .. but I can see the advantages
    of just using something that works as well.

    You may find the following sites interesting:

    http://www.cmsmatrix.org/

    http://www.opensourcecms.com/