Re: CMS Advice

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Nov 01 2005 - 04:10:27 EST

    Folks,

    Thanks to everybody - we got some great recommendations. Let me do
    another round of evaluation. Here is what we've got so far:

    1. Do your own CMS
    2. Drupal
    3. Joomla
    4. typo3
    5. Newer versions of Confluence
    6. Alfresco
    7. ... dozens of others (e.g. those listed in opensourcecms and
    cmsmatrix sites), but the reason I was asking this question here in
    the first place was to avoid blind evaluation of everything that is
    out there.

    Thanks
    Andrus