Re: Getting rows in right order from Database

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Nov 07 2005 - 15:44:28 EST

    For now if you really need to tweak how relationship is fetched, you
    may have to use a custom query and store returned list as an ivar
    somewhere instead of relying on default relationship logic.

    The other option that Neil mentioned (IndexPropertyList) is not yet
    available for DataContext... But it will be soon.

    Andrus