DataViews Status?

From: Ahmed Mohombe (amohomb..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 15 2005 - 09:47:12 EST

    Hi,

    DataViews looks very promising for many simple Swing based applications
    out there.

    What is the status it(also for the DVModeler?)?

    Also:
    - is there a more complete example with it available for 'study'?
    - is there somewhere some more docs(or maybe an article about it) than the chapter 14 from the
    userguide?
    - is anyone working on the DVModeler? (it's missing lot of usability :( )
    - is it able to use the new "multi-tier" functionality? (it would be a very good example for
    a client(swing)/server application with it isn't it?)
    - any roadmap with what's planed for it ?

    I'm looking forward to use in one project, but sincerely I'm not sure at the moment since the above
    are very important to know in order to be able use it an a real application.

    Thanks in advance,

    Ahmed.