Confluence Upgrade Complete

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Nov 19 2005 - 10:51:33 EST

    Folks,

    I just finished upgrading Confluence Wiki to version 2.0. It is less
    cluttered than the old one, and I was even able to upload Cayenne
    logo, wow! :-) I am sure there are other new and cool things under
    the hood that I am not even aware of.

    One glitch that I noticed with the new version is that I can no
    longer edit pages with FireFox on Mac (both rich text editor and Wiki
    editor are broken). Wiki editor in Safari browser works fine though,
    so this is no big deal to me personally. Also on Windows both IE and
    FireFox work.

    Andrus