RE: Modeler - Names at singular after reverse engineering?

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 10:02:49 EST

    While it sounds neat, it's really not that much work (you only have to
    do it once) and it could be a lot of work (we'd have to include all
    kinds of special exemptions) and it would be for English only.

    For example, what if you have an Address table? Does it make the Java
    class Addres? I suppose you could argue that the list of tables that
    would end in an "s" are fewer than those that wouldn't. I guess I'm
    mixed on this. I like to name my tables plural and my classes singular,
    but I've just always manually adjusted them. If there were a really
    solid way of doing it, that would be cool, but I could see time/effort
    applied to more important things, too.

    /dev/mrg