Re: Re: Modeler - Names at singular after reverse engineering?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Sun Nov 20 2005 - 12:35:47 EST

    You know... I don't know that this is necessarily as difficult as we
    are making it out to be. It seems like it shouldn't be a blind "remove
    the s" type system, but rather a mapping file. A simple XML mapping
    file could send Products to Product, etc, and grow with time.

    Users could then select whether or not to use it when generating via
    the modeler or the ant task and even specify their own alternate file.
    I've long wanted a similar feature - to be able to systematically
    remove field prefixes/suffixes.

    Cris