Re: Which version? 1.2 or 1.13

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 06:45:27 EST

    Dov,

    I'd also recommend to go with 1.2 - we are at the end of the
    development cycle, approaching Beta. It will likely save you
    migration effort in the nearest future. Even if you may not care
    about remote object persistence features, 1.2 still adds lots of
    flexibility in other areas, you'll have a much nicer modeler, runtime
    database type (and Cayenne adapter) detection, etc.

    But as others have mentioned, core API is compatible between 1.1.x
    and 1.2, so you shouldn't have much trouble with either.

    Andrus