working on database with cayenne and other applications

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 07:15:02 EST

    I have a problem with cayenne 1.1 :

    We have an old inhouse software and
    a web software based on cayenne and cocoon and tomcat

    all seems fine but there are some tables with texts
    that are fitted with 1:1 relation to other tables.

    When the old software changes one of these texts the
    web application, even after hours, shows the old text.

    For ervery request, I use a new created DataContext
    I thought that would prevent such behavior.

    What can I do, to prevent data caching?

    Thanx
    --- Juergen ---