$2 referential integrity violation

From: Dhruti Ramani (dhrutiraman..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 09:50:19 EST

    Hi,

      In my application, I have relation M to 1 between Deal and annuityissuer.(Deal can have one issuer but one issuer can be associated with many deals) Now in system Deal has issuer but when i try to delete that issuer it raises following execption.

      org.postgres.util.PSQLExecption: ERROR: $2 referential integrity violation - key in annuityissuer still referenced from deal.

      In the modeler i have marked Delete Rule as "Nullify" in both objects. I am not database person, Am I missing something?

      Thanks,
      Denna