Re: working on database with cayenne and other applications

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Nov 23 2005 - 11:28:41 EST

    The question is not so much whether you use a different DataContext
    or not, but rather how do you get a hold of your object. I suspect
    you fetch a table X and then read data for table Y via a
    relationship... and this is Y that is giving you trouble... ? In this
    case you may want to use prefetching on "xy" relationship whenever
    you retrieve X. Side effect of prefetching is that is refreshes
    objects related to the main objects of the query.

    Andrus