Re: Cayenne modeler doesn`t reengeneer DB schema

From: noban (noba..andex.ru)
Date: Thu Nov 24 2005 - 08:10:47 EST

    Looks like there are no such concept as 'scheme' in MsSQL2000, at least I was unable to find it. 2000 server have only different 'data bases' looks they work as 'schemes' one DB server can have multiple 'data bases'. So all my tables are located in the same databases (by name) in both my and main DB servers. They all have the same owner - dbo. And they all are - user tables. Thats all I was able to find. I can`t find any other differencies.

    --
    Сегодня удачный день, чтобы завести почту на Яндексе http://mail.yandex.ru