primary column in select query

From: Lothar Krenzien (lkrenzie..eb.de)
Date: Fri Nov 25 2005 - 08:20:34 EST

    Hi there,

    I have a table which uses a character column with country codes as primary key. Now I want to use this column in a select query. First I tried it this way:

    ExpressionFactory.matchExp("toTblAddress.toTblCountry.countryCode", searchCriteria.getCountry())

    This didn't worked because the column is a primary key and not defined in the mapping file. Of course I can define a new (integer) column as primary key, but I would like to know is there a way to use the existing column in a query.

    Thanks, Lothar