1.3 Wish List

From: Michael Gentry (Yes, I'm a Contractor) ("Michael)
Date: Fri Dec 02 2005 - 10:27:11 EST

    Always one to jump the gun, I've started a Cayenne 1.3 Wish List:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/1.3+Wish+List

    I know the current effort is still on 1.2 development, but we are trying to
    not do any more new features for 1.2 (just bug-fixes and finish what is
    already on the table). So, if you have ideas for new features, please jot
    them down on the wish list so we don't lose them.

    Thanks!

    /dev/mrg

    --
    I'm Victor. I'm the cleaner.