Re: Cayenne and EJB3

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 04 2005 - 07:11:42 EST

    Hi Mirko,

    I also need to educate myself more on the subject. IMO Back in the
    day it was a smart decision on our part to stay away from both entity
    beans (duh!) and JDO. EJB3 however looks like a more promising
    standard. Still I do not want to spend all the time on EJB3,
    sacrificing other important things.

    So right now there is no immediate plans for EJB3, but at least I am
    going to keep my mind open and do more research later when 1.2 goes
    Beta and we start planning for the next release cycle.

    Andrus