Re: DataObjectUtils.objectForPK() caches- is there a way to not use the cache on this one?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Dec 06 2005 - 16:22:01 EST

    1.2 introduces a new query - SingleObjectQuery, however it is not yet
    ready for prime time (it was used with remote persistence stuff till
    now). Still you can build your own SelectQuery, following the same
    logic. It is pretty straightforward:

    int id = ..;
    Expression qualifier =
        ExpressionFactory.matchDbExp(MyObject.ID_PK_COLUMN, new Integer
    (id));
    SelectQuery q = new SelectQuery(MyObject.class, qualifier);

    Andrus