Re: Moving 3 tier (ObjectContext problem)

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Dec 07 2005 - 02:54:34 EST

    Marcin,

    This is indeed an omission in the new API - good catch. I'll add it
    in a few days and post a note here when it becomes available in the
    nightly build.

    Note that your method will not work as it disregards the objects that
    got in the context via a query. Instead once I add this
    functionality, you will be able to do something like this:

    objectContext.getGraphManager().getNodes();

    Stay tuned.

    Andrus