content of mapping file for XMLencoder and XMLdecoder

From: bertrand.gregoir..udor.lu
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 05:35:38 EST

    Hello,

    I'd like to define a mapping file for the decoding and encoding of
    CayenneDataObjects to/from XML. Can any one provide me with information
    wrt to the format of this mapping file? an example, dtd or xsd would be
    great. I plan to use it like:

            XMLEncoder encoder = new XMLEncoder(encodeMappingUrl) ;

    Thanks,
    Bertrand.