Re: [OT] a map with all the users?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 09:22:34 EST

    AFAIK we've had users on all populated continents for quite some
    time. Even our mailing list is much bigger than those few folks who
    decided it is ok to reveal their locations :-)

    Just from memory, we had people posting from these countries that are
    not "mapped" yet - Brazil, Mexico, China, Japan, New Zealand, Spain,
    Italy, Germany, Ukraine, Greece, France, Poland, Austria, Bosnia and
    many more.

    Andrus