Re: Generic DataObjects?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Dec 08 2005 - 16:33:19 EST

    Just for kicks I created a test DataMap with a few entities mapped to
    CayenneDataObject. And you know - it works! A basic test with
    registration/insertion/commit/select/relationships went without a
    glitch with the current CVS code. Almost... a small EntityResolver
    patch was still needed.

    I'll enter an issue in Jira to get back to it a bit later. Looks like
    we'll be getting this functionality in 1.2.

    Andrus