Re: Looks and Feels?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sun Dec 18 2005 - 04:09:37 EST

    Michael Gentry, who championed the Mac OS X version, already sent me
    a patch to make Aqua look the default on Mac. This will be going in
    the next milestone. As far as Windows, IMO current JGoodies
    PlasticXPLookAndFeel is "native" enough for that platform.

    As far as users choosing arbitrary L&F, it is possible to do so by
    editing a preferences file. E.g.:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Cayenne+Modeler+on+OS+X

    No plans to go further than that.

    Andrus