Re: Question about localObjects()

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 04:21:57 EST

    This is another omission in the API. I'll make sure this is added in
    the next milestone. For now you can do something like that (untested!) -

    Persistent clone = (Persistent) Util.cloneViaSerialization(object);
    clone.setObjectContext(otherContext);
    otherContext.getGraphManager().registerNode(clone.getObjectId(), clone);

    > What is nodeId, is it objectId ?

    Yes. I intentionally designed "graph" package to be generic,
    independent from Cayenne.

    Andrus