RE: Looks and Feels?

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon Dec 19 2005 - 10:29:33 EST

    Just a side note on the OS X version:

    When you first run Cayenne Modeler, it sets the L&F in the preferences
    file and you'll need to quit CM and then edit the setting to get a more
    native OS X L&F. See the notes at:

    http://objectstyle.org/confluence/display/CAY/Cayenne+Modeler+on+OS+X

    In particular, you need to change the L&F in
    ~/.cayenne/modeler.preferences to:

    Editor.theme=Aqua
    Editor.lookAndFeel=apple.laf.AquaLookAndFeel

    You should only have to do that once. The next time you run CM, it'll
    use the Aqua L&F. I'll go add this to the M9 page on the wiki. I've
    sent Andrus some modeler changes that will pre-initialize the L&F for OS
    X in the future (I'd expect it in M10). Of course, that'll only apply
    to first-time users, not people who have existing preferences files, but
    that is OK.

    Thanks,

    /dev/mrg