Re: Modeller M9 Problem

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 00:08:38 EST

    Gary,

    There was an upgrade of HSQLDB between M8 and M9. As new DB is not
    backwards compatible, M9 Modeler attempts to copy the old DB from 1.1
    to 1.2 (so that older versions could still function). I am not sure
    why the copy operation fails in your case, but a brute force approach
    to fix it would be to delete the entire prefs directory, so that M9
    could start fresh.

    Also do you have another HSQLDB installation anywhere in the
    CLASSPATH or $JRE_HOME/lib/ext?

    Andrus