Re: 3t server enchancements

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Fri Dec 30 2005 - 12:35:47 EST

    Cool, let me know what you find out. Also take a look at
    com.caucho.services.server.ServiceContext - it provides servlet
    request information associated with the current thread, so a custom
    service class can access this data.

    Not sure if the ServiceContext hack has any limitations (it looks
    like a quick and simple workaround ... maybe even too simple), but I
    would still love to explore the session-based approach, if only to
    avoid implementing our own "session" timeouts.

    Andrus