Re: Maven

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Mar 01 2006 - 06:58:42 EST

    On Mar 1, 2006, at 2:35 PM, Borut Bolčina wrote:

    > Any plans for cayenne.pom to be conformant with the above schema?

    I am also new to Maven :-) I thought the latest version from CVS was
    conformant (at least mvn does not complain when I build against
    version 1.2-SNAPSHOT). But feel free to correct any problems you find
    and send a patch via Jira:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/bugs-features.html

    > Just FYI Cayenne will be integrated in my company's blog and news
    > search web
    > application in several countries in a month or two.

    When your app goes live, I'd very much appreciate if you could send
    me a few words about the app (what it does and how it uses Cayenne)
    for our success stories page:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/poweredby.html

    Andrus