Expressions

From: Gary Jarrel (garyjarre..mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 03 2006 - 19:29:36 EST

    Hello All Again!

    A quick one. Is it correct to assume that when you create a query with
    parameters, and you pass a List as one of the parameters, then it
    generates the IN clause, but the same doesn't apply when you pass an
    Array with parameters?

    I.e. when the List is passed I get the following query:

    SELECT t0.active, t0.name, t0.password, t0.security_level, t0.email,
    t0.username, t0.id FROM admin t0 WHERE t0.username IN (?, ?) [bind:
    'garyj', 'johnt']

    while when an Array is passed I get the following (which throws a
    Query exception)

     SELECT t0.active, t0.name, t0.password, t0.security_level, t0.email,
    t0.username, t0.id FROM admin t0 WHERE t0.username = (?, ?) [bind:
    'garyj', 'johnt']

    Thank you!

    Gary