Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Thu Mar 09 2006 - 14:30:08 EST

    I've reported this a few times and been told by Andrus its probably
    the driver's fault. While I tend to agree, I've never taken the time
    and energy to verify that it is the driver, and why.

    I've had the problem on 8.0 and 7.4 as well. In fact, it tends to only
    happen on the subsequent revers engineers (the initial one works
    fine). I will try to spend some time tracking this down tomorrow and
    Saturday... while its probably a JDBC driver problem, there may be a
    Cayenne solution.