Query count

From: Dave Merrin (dmerri..pasystems.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 06:37:06 EST

    Hi,

    I'm trying to do some optimising for my application. I'm currently looking
    at prefetching. Is there any way to count how many sql queries are made by
    cayenne during a period of time? I'd ideally like to be able to pick up on
    an event every time cayenne runs an sql query. I can't just count the
    queries I'm making as I'm using the 'to' methods which are implicitly
    running queries.

    Cheers,

    Dave