Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: Cris Daniluk (cris.danilu..mail.com)
Date: Fri Mar 10 2006 - 13:12:51 EST

    There's some sketchy documentation of this issue:

    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2002-06/msg00088.php
    http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2003-08/msg00098.php

    However, the JDBC driver project is run in a bit of a vacuum, so its hard to
    say if any good would come from telling them. Most likely, we'll have to
    submit a patch to them, or workaround in Cayenne.

    Cris