Re: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: WONDER (mmmmmmmmm5..eb.de)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2006 - 14:15:49 EST

    Well, I dont know about the solution in Cayenne.
    this is my env.
    sun-jdk 1.5.0.06
    postgresql 8.1.3
    cayenne 1.2M11
    jdbc driver 8.2dev-501 JDBC 3 // Do you use beta? or you mean 5.01?? Yours 8.2dev-510.jdbc3
    http://jdbc.postgresql.org/download.html

    Windows. // however this is java.

    "It works with an empty project "
    I have table and model wihtout relations in db. I added relations to db and reengineerd. I see now the relations in the Cayenne GUI.
    I alos added completely new table with relationships with an old table and reengineerd the model.
    It works here.

    I see the relations twice even now like
    --------------------------------------
    Old Table Artist
    New Table test

    After reengineer

    Old Table Artist
            toArtist
            toArtist1 // I think this should be cleaned in Cayenne.

    New Table test
            toArtist

    If you mean this doesnt work for you, i would update to 1.2M11 first.

    Sako.