Re: mailing lists done...

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Mar 18 2006 - 08:22:54 EST

    I just disabled devel and user lists on the objectstyle.org server. Please
    send all messages to cayenne-de..ncubator.apache.org and
    cayenne-use..ncubator.apache.org respectively.

    I will update the instructions on the website on Monday.

    Old archives should continue to receive messages from the new lists:

    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists.html

    Andrus