RE: CayenneModeler.exe

From: Bill Fan (bil..anscom.com.au)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 05:46:17 EST

    Andrus,

    I've downloaded the cross-platform modeler and tried to run the modeler.bat,
    unfortunately had the same result.

    Then, I tried to run CayenneModeler.exe in my other old laptop, it run with
    no problem at all!

    Checked the registry setting in both laptop, they are both very similar if
    not the same. I have more jdk's instatlled (jdk1.3.1_12 and jdk1.4.2._07)
    in the older laptop.

    Another strange thing I noticed was, I can't access "C:\Documents and
    Settings\Bill Fan\.cayenne" folder in the laptop which the modeler can't
    run, however I can access this folder in the older laptop.

    Does this mean something?

    Thanks,
    Bill