RE: CayenneModeler.exe

From: Bill Fan (bil..anscom.com.au)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 07:02:47 EST

    Andrus,

    No, I can't delete the .cayenne folder, not even when I logged in as another
    admin user account..."access is denied".

    However, I tried successfully to run the modeler.exe by logging in as the
    new admin user account I've just created!

    Will find a way to remove this folder and try it again.

    Many thanks for your help!

    Cheers,
    Bill