cayenne.xml not found

From: GbT (cguybrus..mail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 26 2006 - 13:49:31 EST

    Hi to all,
    I am a newbie with cayenne, coming from the webobjects world... I have
    a problem in my tapestry app, I put all the cayenne.xml datamap.xml
    and datanode.xml files in the WEB-INF directory, I tried also in the
    other suggested locations... but when I call
    DataContext.createDataContext() I get this error:

    [v.1.1.4 January 5 2006] Error during Configuration initialization.
    [v.1.1.4 January 5 2006]
    [org.objectstyle.cayenne.conf.DefaultConfiguration] : Domain
    configuration file "cayenne.xml" is not found.

    I have a context declared in the tomcat context directory, without
    cayenne it's working... but now when I call cayenne it gives me that
    error... what could be the problem?

    Thanks