Generating classes in 1.1

From: Craig Turner (crai..ynect.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 03:21:35 EST

    When I use cayenne modeler to try and create classes in Cayenne 1.1 I'm
    getting an error similar to that which is reported at
    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2005/11/0000.html
    although I don't get any output to my console. I've tried with the
    nightly build and get this also. When I use the ant task cayenne still
    uses the old 1.0 system of extending cayenne DataObject rather than
    implementing it. It's no good changing it use the interface because I
    don't know how to implement the methods it wants implemented. Do people
    have a strategy for generating classes under 1.1 at the moment?

       - C