Re: Generating classes in 1.1

From: Craig Turner (crai..ynect.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 04:11:35 EST

    Craig Turner wrote:
    > When I use cayenne modeler to try and create classes in Cayenne 1.1 I'm
    > getting an error similar to that which is reported at
    > http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-devel/2005/11/0000.html
    > although I don't get any output to my console.

    This was incorrect. It's different to that bug. I've had another look
    and it occurrs under different circumstances. When I try to create the
    classes I get that error message "_HANDLE_CONTROL_RUNTIME_ERROR_MSG_"
    and no classes generated.

    This error is not present in M11 but is affecting daily builds since the
    21 March (platform-ind) and M12 (plat-ind and mac tested). It may be
    related to something in ~/.cayenne - I found that M5 broke if there was
    still .cayenne data from M12 in there but worked when there wasn't.

    I can't see any descriptions of bugs resembling this in the issue
    tracker at
    http://objectstyle.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&mode=hide&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&resolution=-1&pid=10000&fixfor=10030
    Shall I create a Jira request for this? (and for future reference is it
    better to create a bug under those circumstances or ask on the list first?)

       - C