Re: Generating classes in 1.1

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 04:36:03 EST

    Hi Craig,

    Can you delete ~/.cayenne/ directory and try again. If you still see
    the problem, please open a bug report. One request though - if you
    are testing against 1.1 or 1.2, please use the latest versions (i.e.
    1.1.4 and 1.2M12 respectively).

    > ... for future reference is it better to create a bug under those
    > circumstances or ask on the list first?

    Depends. I guess users should rely on their own judgement. If a
    Modeler throws an exception after cleaning .cayenne, I'd say it is a
    bug.

    Andrus

    P.S. No need to post to two lists - objectstyle.org list was
    transferred to Apache, including all subscribers. Currently cayenne-
    use..bjectstyle.org is a forwarding address that resends all
    messages to Apache list.