Re: Exception: "Temporary ID hasn't been replaced on commit?"

From: Tomi NA (hefes..mail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 28 2006 - 06:27:14 EST

    On 3/20/06, Gentry, Michael (Contractor) <michael_gentr..anniemae.com>
    wrote:

    > For grins, what happens if you use:
    >
    > Answer a = (Answer) context.createAndRegisterNewObject(Answer.class);
    > a.setOfferedAnswer(oa);
    > a.setPerson(person);

    That's basically what I've been doing.

    Also, when do you do the commit? What SQL are you seeing?

    I'm sorry to say I had to get things done immediately (within a day or two)
    so I switched back to 1.2M1 and now it works...I'm not really satisfied, but
    can't afford any more time experimenting with that code as I've got a big
    project on my back now and the deadlines are looming dangerously over
    me...sorry I can't shed any more light on the issue.

    t.n.a.