Re: Custom select string for Expressions?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Mar 30 2006 - 09:27:29 EST

    There is nothing that is user-friendly, but of course it would be
    nice to marry the two.

    SQLTemplate processing is based on a Velocity template, so it should
    be theoretically possible to merge it with SQL generated by
    SelectQuery translators. Can't predict how hard or easy this can be,
    but look in access.jdbc and access.trans packages if you want to try
    it yourself.

    Andrus