BindException

From: Dave Merrin (dmerri..pasystems.co.uk)
Date: Fri Mar 31 2006 - 11:30:55 EST

    Hi,

    I get a bind exception when I'm doing large numbers of queries very quickly.
    I did some optimization which eliminated the exceptions on my machine but
    now I'm getting them on a different machine which is heavily loaded.

    I'm using MySql5 and Cayenne M11.

    Are there any connections I should be closing between calls? All queries are
    done from the same DataContext and on the same thread (only one thread for
    this DataContext).

    I'll try and produce some code to reproduce the problem. In the meantime can
    anybody help?

    Dave