Re: where to put Cayenne.xml

From: WONDER (mmmmmmmmm5..eb.de)
Date: Sat Apr 01 2006 - 13:20:16 EST

    I use now Cayenne in 2 Applications sucessfully. Its great, to keep away
    from EOF.
    Unfortunately you can not use Cayenne in Framework which hast its own
    Cayenne.xml with application has also its own Cayenne.xml
    "At least not yet. Andrus, talked about a solution coming in the next
    release. He also gave me a solution, wich I didnt want to try it."
    However, Its great. You will love it.

    I had the following problems I had to change:
    1. WO need NSArray or a Vector. best solution you use your customed
    subclass.vm