RE: reverse engineering a postgresql database: no relationships detected?

From: Gentry, Michael \(Contractor\) ("Gentry,)
Date: Mon May 01 2006 - 09:13:52 EDT

    Not that this helps, but all proper OS X (Cocoa-based) applications
    store their preferences in the defaults database, so yes, that is a
    tried and proven idea. It just seems like HSQLDB (or something) is
    getting a bit confused from time-to-time. I like the XML idea Andrus
    mentioned, since it is human readable and editable. And XML is very
    enterprisey. :-)

    /dev/mrg