Re: CayenneServlet response appears not to be GC'ed

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu May 04 2006 - 11:29:20 EDT

    I suspect your sessions are not timing out. As SF anonymous CVS seems
    to be dead for good, I just moved the example code to Apache
    subversion [1]. There is a sample listener class,
    cayenne3t.example.util.SessionTracker, that debugs session
    deallocation. Timeout is controlled in web.xml via standard means:

    <session-config>
        <session-timeout>10</session-timeout>
    </session-config>

    [1] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/cayenne/examples/trunk/