False warning in modeler code-generator

From: Oscar Maire-Richard (omair..idsa.es)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 13:54:04 EDT

    Hi, I think here there is a bug not very important:
    I have mapped a BLOB attribute to a byte[] Java type in the modeler, and
    when I launch the "Code Generator" in the "Entities" tab appears the
    message:
    "attribute.type" contains invalid character: [
    and the entity unchecked.
    If I check the entity the class is correctly generated.

    Besides in this "Entities" tab the headers of the table are unreadable
    as the row is too narrow.
    (I'm using "Cayenne 1.2B2 (with Windows CayenneModeler)")

    Regards,

    Oscar Maire-Richard
    SIDSA