Re: False warning in modeler code-generator

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Tue May 09 2006 - 16:13:14 EDT

    On May 9, 2006, at 19:54, Oscar Maire-Richard wrote:

    > Hi, I think here there is a bug not very important:
    > I have mapped a BLOB attribute to a byte[] Java type in the
    > modeler, and when I launch the "Code Generator" in the "Entities"
    > tab appears the message:
    > "attribute.type" contains invalid character: [
    > and the entity unchecked.
    > If I check the entity the class is correctly generated.

    This is fixed and will be included in the next release.

    http://issues.apache.org/cayenne/browse/CAY-518

    > Besides in this "Entities" tab the headers of the table are
    > unreadable as the row is too narrow.
    > (I'm using "Cayenne 1.2B2 (with Windows CayenneModeler)")

    I think I had the same problem on a mac using the plastic look and
    feel. See picture attached to CAY-518. Using mac native look and feel
    "fixed" the problem. Should probably be fixed. Can you register this
    bug?

      - Tore.